Necklace Size Guide
To make the most out of your everyday look, layer different lengths of necklaces. Necklaces vary based on chain length. You can also add a chain extender, if you prefer to make your look more unique. The size of the pendant and circumference of your neck will determine how the necklace sits on you and goes with other layering styles.
Bracelet Size Guide
Bracelets are meant to be layered. The best way to achieve a great stack is using different lengths, find out what size is right for you and follow the steps below.
- To find the right size, wrap your wrist with a strip of paper to match the desired fit of the bracelet.
- Mark and measure the string in inches with a measuring tape or ruler.
- Choose the bracelet size that fits you the most, based on your string length using our size guide below.
Ring Size Guide
Finding the right fit is a whole lot easier with our size guide. Making sure your ring fits your fingers is the key to a glam look and a great stack!
Find your ring size following the steps below and get ready to shine.
- To find your ring size, wrap your preferred finger where you’d like your ring to be with a strip of paper.
- To ensure you have the perfect fit, make sure the paper is pulled tight to snug your finger.
- Mark where the paper meets and measure the distance (internal diameter of the ring) with a measuring tape or ruler in mm.
- Use our ring size chart to find your ring size.